Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Emily and Mike's Wedding- Simi Valley: Part I

"Wow, what an awesome wedding." I can remember just thinking that as Erin and I drove home last Saturday night. When I think back and recall the poignant moments of Emily and Mike's wedding, I could without a doubt write volumes about their love for one another. And I LOVE weddings that are all about the love!! (if that makes sense)

"Love never fails," as one of my favorites passages reads. And while we may not always be the perfect example on earth of what love is, I'd like to think that whoever we marry is the embodiment of our own idea of perfect love :)

Emily and Mike, thank you for choosing and trusting Erin and I to capture the devotion, love and trust you have between one another. We are blessed to call you friends and know that we will be seeing one another very soon! (Perhaps at a Lost party soon?) *Emily would always send me texts every week inviting Erin and I...because she's awesome like that*

Welcome home you two! We hope you enjoy :)

EMK1

EMK2

EMK3

EMK4

EMK5

EMK6

EMK7

EMK12

EMK8

EMK9

EMK16

EMK18

EMK21

GJW14

GJW10

GJW11

GJW15

GJW16

GJW17

GJW20

GJW23

EMK22

EMK24

GJW25

2 comments:

Leah said...

So cute guys!! They look like such a FUN couple! Love them!

Amanda Patrice said...

These are fantastic! I especially love the close-up profile shot of them!