Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blackmail Thursday

A couple blog posts ago we were so happy to share with you Allyson and Matt's engagement session at the King Gillette Ranch! HOWEVER, what we failed to mention was that the entire ranch is the location where NBC's The Biggest Loser is filmed! Once Erin and I found out about this little reality show rendezvous, we semi-freaked out!
(roughly translated...Erin majorly freaked out... and I stayed calm)

ANYhoo, we couldn't leave without snapping a few pictures in front of the infamous Biggest Loser training facility :)

Here are a few of Erin in this installment of Blackmail Thursday. Erin, please don't kill me for posting these. 0:)

blackmail3

blackmail2

blackmail1


**Reality show fun fact: The Biggest Loser Training Facility is completely redesigned and gutted every single season. All of the equipment and gear is donated and everything is rebuilt for every new group of contestants. When we were there it was stripped down to the insulation!**

3 comments:

Erin Kline said...

I won't kill you... but that last picture.... oh my.... not to pretty of me ;)

Corey B said...

Erin has some darn nice arms, I'm jealous!!!!

Leah said...

Love it! I'm mildly....okay majorly obsessed w/ the show! It's like motivation every tuesday! Very cool guys! And Erin, you look great. =)