Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wedding Crashers...that's us!

Okay, okay...so we didn't ACTUALLY crash a wedding, but we did attend one! Noah and Amy are both members of my Life Group and tonight they finally tied the knot in front of over 125 guests in San Juan Capistrano. The night was beautiful, and it was so nice to just attend a wedding and be pampered instead of rushing around like a cracked-up mongoose in a snake pit! In addition to just having a great time with my small group, one positively unique aspect of the evening was the Kettle One vodka martini bar that they had in the corner!
Amy works for Kettle One in Aliso Viejo and a major perk of the job is having them come and take care of you on your wedding day. Normally this extremely expensive service is reserved for only the most chic parties in the state...and tonight was no exception! I've never seen such a setup, and it only just added to an already fun-filled evening. Did I mention it was an open bar? haha.

I fought my urge to treat tonight like I was the photographer, so we mainly took just fun and kooky pictures tonight! Here are a few of our favorites!



DSC_2666 copy

DSC_2763 copy

They pour it in the top...
DSC_2765 copy

...And it chills on the way down and is mixed into your glass waiting below!
DSC_2771 copy

Okay so I had to get a few shots of the details...haha. Loved the lighting.
DSC_2916 copy

DSC_2782 copy

They had a photobooth! Thanks to the people at Cheesyphotobooths.com
sc0017a922

1 comment:

John Loyola said...

I would have been sitting at that martini bar all night. My cousin reserved the cheesy booth for his wedding too.