Saturday, November 29, 2008

LA Auto Show

Every year since I've been able to drive, my family as a whole has traveled up to LA to attend the auto show. This year was no exception! Aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, brothers, sisters, significant other....everyone came today. From hanging in the VIP Mercedez Benz Lounge, to relaxing in an Aston Martin; the day did not disappoint! 

I am a card-carrying car FANATIC so you can only imagine my anticipation for this every year! I had the privilege of attending press day last week in LA and got to see each and every car up close and personal. Sitting in every single car you can think of! However, I didn't have my camera...so today I brought my D700 and my trusty 24-70mm and had some fun! Erin scored some major brownie points today for trekking around with me and my family. She no doubt felt like she had a two year old; I was all over the place! Here one second sitting in a car and then *BAM* I was up and gone. Haha, she's beyond awesome :)

Here are few from the show today. 
P.S. *make sure you have a towel to wipe the drool from you keyboard*

-My favorite car of the show, the Audi R8-
DSC_3383

DSC_3781

DSC_3488

-My dream car...the 09' Lamborghini Gallardo. You'll see me crusin' on PCH in this bad boy soon, just you wait! (Erin said I could get one...I'm trying to get that in writing)-
DSC_3708

DSC_3661

DSC_3712

DSC_3605

DSC_3509

DSC_3780

DSC_3753

DSC_3822

DSC_3813

-My Dad wants an Aston more than anything. The guy let us behind the display glass when he saw me taking pictures. He must have been a photographer at heart because he let us climb all over the car so he could play with our camera. It was in Manual Mode...and he changed all the settings, adjusted the exposure...everything! haha. As you can see, he did a pretty awesome job! He wanted to talk cameras the whole time-
DSC_3683

DSC_3682

**Erin and I both hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Next stop...Christmas! Let the insanity begin**

No comments: