Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rancho Sol del Pacifico Wedding: Lissa and Craig

Hi guys! This is Erin :)

I wanted to share with you an amazing wedding I shot in Malibu! I was invited to join my good friend and talented photographer; the newly married Rosanna Herd. We had such a great time with Lissa and Craig!
From the moment I walked into the salon, Lissa and I had a blast! She's a ball of joy and so full of life, I loved her! I've never laughed so hard behind the camera in my life! Both she and Craig were all over the place when Rossana and I were shooting them, haha. They would wrestle with each other, do push ups on the grass, tickle each other, you name it! It was like they had just started dating, they were so cute! Lisa absolutely loved having the camera on her...she felt like a star :)

Craig is an amazing chef, the head chef actually, at the world reknown Montage Resort in Laguna Beach! So needless to say, the food at their wedding was I-N-S-A-N-E. His team paid attention to every detail and made a cake the likes of which I have never seen! Before the ceremony, Craig himself was hand-placing each and every flower and jewel; this man knows food! And if you know me, you know how important that is ;)

When taking solo shots with the groom, I like to get some serious/pensive images, but with Craig he couldn't hold a serious face. "I can't!" he said, "I'm just so happy today!!"....SO CUTE!

My heart melted with excitement for Lissa and Craig. I felt so honored to be there and just be caught in the after-glow of their happiness :)

A huge thank you again to Rosanna, she is such a joy to work with!


GJW1

GJW2

GJW3

gjw6


GJW9


GJW10


GJW11


GJW12


GJW16


GJW17



GJW18



GJW21

GJW24


GJW25

GJW26


GJW27

GJW28


GJW29



GJW31


GJW32

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely! My favorite is the push ups... :-)

Jen Berry said...

that dress is amazing. you got some gorgeous photos of it as well. love the bridal portrait at sunset. silhouette. And that last photo is so naturally beautiful. real personality

Joanna Tano said...

beautiful shots! love that cake!!!