Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blackmail Thursday: Happy Birthday Chelsea!

It's been a while since we've had some blackmail material here on the GWP blog, and what better day to remedy that than our very own Blackmail ThursdayI Now, I don't mean to be "one of those guys" who points out annoying technicalities, but technically....there were never any specific rules or guidelines laid down as to whom was even eligible for such aforementioned blackmail.

Well ladies and germs, I am here to set the record straight and have here an official ruling...vis-à-vis..the following:

THERE ARE NO RULES!

As evidenced by this photo of my sister from her belated birthday party! Haha, I just crack up when I see these; it's so Chelsea. I miss her already! She's away at Gordon College in MA so wish her well!!

Love ya Chuggles!! :)


No comments: