Thursday, June 11, 2009

Linda and Tommy's Wedding!

Happy Thursday everyone :)

I wanted to share a wedding I shot a while back with all of you. In order for you to get the perfect picture of how awesome Linda is, think of Eva Longoria and Kim Kardashian all rolled into one.

I was invited along to shot with a friend and great photographer Jeremy Lucero. We had a great time, and the lighting was gorgeous from start to finish.

I know this post is short today, because we are cookin' up some good stuff here at Gavin Wade Photographers for all of you! We are days away from releasing several things that we hope you'll love!

For now, I'll leave you with a quote that I thought summed up why we love what we do, and why we take our jobs so seriously :)

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -Franklin P. Jones

Here are some images...we hope you enjoy the ride!

GJW1

GJW2

GJW3

GJW5

GJW6

GJW7

GJW8

GJW11

GJW9

GJW10

GJW13

GJW15

GJW16

GJW17

GJW18

GJW19

GJW14

GJW20

GJW21

1 comment:

christine (artemis clover photo) said...

pretty pretty! love the close up of the little gal!