Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ponte Family Estate and Winery: Megan and Jason

Helllloooo Everyone!! Ms. Erin here :)

Normally blogging is Gavin's thing because he loves it so much. But tonight I had to rip the keyboard out of his hands, give him the TV remote, and tell you all about the wedding I shot this weekend with Jeremy Lucero out at the Ponte Family Estate & Winery in Temecula.

It was such a great time! You see, Erin likes wine, and Erin likes shooting weddings. So this day was just too good to be true!

I loved the bride, Megan. She was so cute and such a goof ball; we definitely clicked and had a great time! Jason, with his super cool hair-do, was such a sweetheart. I was blown away by how calm and collected he was the entire day. You could tell there was no shred of doubt in his mind; he KNEW that Megan was it!

Before I go, I thought it was a cool little fun fact about Meg and Jason...their first date was on 04/04/06, he proposed on 04/04/08, and they were married on 04/04/09! How crazy is that?!

They met in college actually. Welllll, to be more specific they met in the college parking lot! It was raining and she offered him her umbrella...and the rest they say, is history! I was blessed to have the opportunity to capture their historic day on what was a gorgeous afternoon.

I'll let Gavin get off the couch now and return him to normal blogging duties....for now ;)

EMK1

EMK2

EMK3

EMK4

EMK5

EMK7

EMK7a

EMK8

EMK9

EMK10

EMK11

EMK12

EMK13

EMK14

EMK15

EMK16

EMK17

EMK18

EMK19

No comments: