Monday, September 14, 2009

Our Bridal Shower!

So as most of you know Erin and I are getting married SOON! October 18th to be exact, and as our countdown gets smaller and smaller we both can't help but get more and more excited for what is to come!

One of the first "Oh my gosh the wedding is soon" moments was when we had our Couples Bridal Shower thrown by my wonderful parents at our house in San Juan. This was shower #1 of 4 for my soon-to-be-bride but my one and only chance to partake in the gifting and accessorizing of our new place! Granted I get to enjoy all of the gifts until Erin moves in after the wedding, but she get's to open them?? No fair!

I digress...

So pretty much for us you just have to walk into a Bed Bath and Beyond or Crate and Barrel store....close your eyes...and point to something and you can be we need it! Haha, we really don't have anything. Which makes our excitement over silverware seem cheesy, but it's really not! We couldn't be more stoked about a fork and knife :)

Since this is my one and only wedding shower, I decided to grab my camera and get a few details and moments from the night! It was such a great time with family and friends. We are so thankful for all of your love, support, and generosity! I'm sure by now you've all received you 'Thank You' notes (which Erin did all the next day...annoying how on top of it she is...is she even human?), but I once again wanted to say "Thank you and we love you!"

Here are a few photos from the night. Thank you to Jenni for getting the pictures of us with everyone! :)

gjw1

gjw2

GJW_1640

gjw3

Erin's Mom and Dad, Dan and Sheryl...the new In Laws!

GJW_1665

GJW_1682
Some of the awesome appetizers we had! Stuffed Mushrooms, yumm.

gjw4
Torrey could smell the mushrooms and wanted some handouts.

GJW_1723

gjw5
Dad and I...can you see the family resemblance?

GJW_1737

GJW_1746

GJW_1768

GJW_1788
The bar menu for the evening. My uncle Jim tended the bar and mixes a wicked Bellini!

gjw6

gjw7

gjw8

gjw9

GJW_1849
Our premarital counseling couple and mentors Ed and Angie...they're pretty much awesome :)

GJW_1918
No....Erin is not giving the bird...she's holding our newest addition to our kitchen!

gjw10

GJW_1966
Insert awesome caption here...

GJW_1975
Max and Christina!

GJW_1983
Us and Cheyne...one of my groomsman

No comments: