Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jamie and Drew's Engagement!

I already know what you're thinking...two blog posts in two days? Albeit sheer madness or awesomeness...I'll let you be the judge.

Although if you've already cheated and looked at this amazing couple, I think the scales may just be ridiculously tipped to the AWESOME side of things.

Jamie and I go way back...to the good ol' days at University High School in Irvine. We were both involved in the Christian Club there and she continued on to lead in a great way! Also, my sister and her shared even more good times as I graduated and went on to do college (to earn a degree I am doing absolutely nothing with...can you say happy parents? haha).

Well my jaw just about dropped to China when I heard that Jamie was engaged! Not only engaged to the man of her dreams...but she was also a photographer to top it all off! I know...AWESOME, right?

We took these two love-birds to a new location (or so we thought) we found driving around Irvine and all we could say was, WOW. We loved this place. I kept recognizing it for some reason and then it finally dawned on me...this was the location where Jasmine Star has her famous workshop portfolio shoots! Small world here in the OC.

Jamie and Drew shared an instant connection through their love for music. They met actually when she was auditioning for Drew's band! He plays the banjo....AWESOME...I know! The rest, as they say, is a long story fit for a Blue Grass ballad. We cannot wait to shoot their wedding at the always beautiful Strawberry Farms in Irvine. You probably remember Julie and Jon's wedding there! Once Jaime saw our blog photos from there, it convinced her that was where she needed to marry Drew. Well strike up the banjos...because we want to be nowhere else this November!

These two could not be more in love...the pictures just took themselves with these two...we hope you enjoy!

GJW6

GJW2

GJW22

GJW17

GJW25

GJW24

GJW13

GJW12

GJW21

GJW23

GJW20

GJW28

GJW29

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I say Awesomeness!! These are romantic and sweet!

David Quesada said...

Love # 6, leads my eye right to subject.

Melissa Pena said...

My goodness! Jamie's getting MARRIED! and YOU are too! and Mickey just got married! Crazy Christian Clubbers :)

Melissa Pena said...

Opps...meant Mikey.