Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Soka University Wedding: Patrick and Lauren's Sneak Peak!

Here is an image from Patrick and Lauren's wedding from our double-header weekend of craziness! They were married at perhaps one of the most gorgeous school campuses I think I've ever been to; Soka University in Aliso Viejo. Erin and I literally are going to have to arm wrestle over which images to blog next, but for now here is one we both just say "awwwww, that's so them!"

Enjoy! More to come!!

LaurenPatrickBlog

P.S. This is our 100th blog post! Crazy! I can't believe I'd ever have this much creative writing in me! I'm excited for what's to come for post #101, a little twist perhaps?

3 comments:

Jen Berry said...

i love this. they look so genuine and happy.

Bethany said...

hi there! i'm considering a wedding at soka and cant find too much info on it... is there any way you could put me in touch with this couple or their planner?? thank you so much!

Gavin and Erin said...

Hi Bethany!

I'd be happy to give you all the information you need and put you in touch with Lauren (the bride) and her coordinator :)

If you'd be so kind as to email me at info@gavinwadephoto and I'll forward you all that I have :)

Talk with you soon!
Gavin