Monday, August 10, 2009

Jeff and Steph's Wedding at the Hilton Waterfront

I love weddings.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Okay...you're a wedding photographer, no news flash there buckaroo"

I should clarify. My love for weddings reached a new height after we left Jeff and Steph's wedding at the Hilton Waterfront in Huntington Beach! You never know how someone's wedding is going to affect them! You can plan, prepare, and do everything possible to get ready for the big day; but when a groom sees his bride for the first time, or the bride steps onto the dance floor with her father....no amount of planning can prepare anyone for that moment. It's a moment when their reactions act like windows to their hearts.

I loved watching Jeff and Steph's reactions throughout their day. Such people so genuinely in love can't help but let the reservoir of their hearts just overflow with happiness when you're saying "I Do" to the man or woman of your dreams! It's such a blessing for us each and every weekend to view such a love through our lens. I got choked up on MULTIPLE occasions at this wedding; I couldn't help it!

In the interest of not posting a hundred images from this wedding, we agonized over which images to show from their day. We hope you will enjoy! Jeff and Steph, you both are treasures, may your reservoirs always overflow with the love you have for one another! God bless you both!

GJW1

GJW2

GJW3

GJW4

GJW5

GJW6

GJW7

GJW9

GJW10

GJW11

GJW12

GJW13

GJW14

GJW15

GJW16

GJW17

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! love the shot w/ the bouquet reflecting in the puddle. So cool. Loved reading your intro too. Way to go guys. When is your big day?

P.S. I had to type "reterd" for the word verification to post my comment. Kinda made me laugh...

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS!!

mike steelman said...

Great job my friends! You are on a path to be some incredible industry leaders, and I'm stoked for you!