Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blake: A Rising Star

Today I had a great time at the tracks with Blake; a model and aspiring actor who needed some rockin' headshots for his portfolio. We wanted to be a little edgy and outside the norm for headshots, but still wanted capture who Blake was as a person! Thanks again Blake for making my job so easy, you can definitely tell you've been in front of the camera before! Also, thank you to my friend Alondra for introducing us; you're awesome!

Here are just a handful of images from our shoot today. Best of luck Blake!

EMK289


EMK8

EMK327

EMK326




EMK407

4 comments:

Jen Berry said...

love the 2nd and 4th shots. the b&w processing is killer. Great diversity of looks for him

Gavin and Erin said...

Thanks Jen! :)
those are actually my 2 favorites as well ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool shots - that 2nd one is awesome!! I love that bokeh :) See you at WPPI!

New South Weddings said...

#2 is fantastic. Great use of light and dof!