Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick Vid

Hey Everyone!

This video totally cracked me up, but has a great message! I don't think I've seen this many celebrities in one clip...ever! Enjoy! (...seriously...enjoy the clip...why wouldn't you enjoy the clip?...I've watched the clip like a million times already...why won't you watch the clip?) *inside joke if you've seen this already*

Special  blog link-love to a guy I'm going to be meeting with next week, Brian Khang. He's an awesome wedding photographer working right out of Irvine, thanks Brian!

2 comments:

jenni said...

love the video! Those shots look great. Hey The link to brians blog didn't work. ( at least I couldn't get it to work- could be use error.) Don't worry I can google him- and I'm registered to vote.;)

Gavin and Erin said...

Thanks Jenni! You're the best :) I fixed the link to his blog so it should work now!

But seriously....you should vote...haha