Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dlux Entertainment...Rockin' It


Less than a week ago while I was up in Simi Valley at Erin's place, I got a call from one of our friends, Kelly McCoy. (He and Jen modeled for us at the very beginning of our blog) Well Kelly may be our model by day, but at night he is the owner, operator, and MC of Dlux Entertainment. He called me to see if I was interested in driving out to a gig he had at a local high school. He was bringing out all the bells and whistles for this event and wanted me to swing by and capture a few shots for his new website. Here are just a few that I'll be previewing for him this week, hopefully we'll get a chance to work together again soon! Enjoy!















**This was one of my first experiences shooting in very low light, so I was working the whole time to figure it out...sans an off-camera flash**




1 comment:

Kelly Dlux said...

Thanks for taking these pics... I still love them so much!
Best Wishes,

Kelly