Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crossroads...

"I wish I could see the future.
I wish I knew what life would look like a year or two from now.
I wish that I knew my efforts and hard work would not return void..."

I have no doubt that we have all wished for at least one of these, if not all of them, at some point in our lives/careers. The unknown can bring out the best and the worst in people. It can be our biggest ally, or our greatest adversary. I may not know what is to come, but I do know that everyone who has come before me and stared the unknown square in the face-and persevered to follow their dream- is the better for it. It's the journey, it's the people, it's the faith that we will never be given more than we can handle...it's dropping to your knees in humility asking for guidance.

Uncertainty will always come before true greatness.

2 comments:

jenni said...

Man I am sooo excited for you guys. If you need help or anything let me know!

Gavin and Erin said...

Thanks Jenni, you ROCK! We will definitely let you know :)